Whenever times get hard in my life, I like to stop and think to myself: WWBD- What Would Beyonce Do? Queen Bey has taught us so many things over the years from the true definition of a ‘bugaboo’ to how to name your kid a number and get away with it. But what if Beyonce were a university and we were all students in her “Life 101″ class? Aside from the obvious Single Ladies dance lesson, Mrs. Carter could provide us all with some practical, everyday life lessons to bring us all a little closer to the ‘Bey Zone’-
- Live everyday like it’s your world and everyone else is just a backup dancer in it.
- When asked “who run the world?”, “GIRLS!” is the only right answer.
- Always be so bootylicious that you cause a massive power outage for 34 minutes at the biggest sporting event in ‘Merica.
- If you have a “friend” you just can’t seem to shake, just release a music video featuring her replacement. Problem solved.
- Five words: Put a ring on it. Now apply this to everything in your life- if you’re not worth their commitment, they’re not worth yours. Next subject, class.
- It’s okay to fake it on occasion. But if the world says a damn thing to ya, give it to em full force, like Bey.
- Always, and I repeat ALWAYS, have a hair choreographer on the payroll.
- Someone said you have a 5th grade education? NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. MOVING ON.
- When ditching a no-good, testosterone pumping specimen, his shit ALWAYS goes in a box to the left.
Also, Rutgers is now offering a “Politicizing Beyonce” course. My feminist wet dreams just came true.
(images via fuckyeahbeyhive)